Every Body Deserves a Massage Week (July 20 – 26, 2014)
What is the first thing that you do when you hurt or bruise a part of your body? Instinctively you grab the injured area and rub it. Massaging it makes the area feel better. Massage is one of the oldest forms of medicine and has been used for self-care as well as the support of others. It could have involved rubbing a tired muscle, squeezing a cut, holding an aching belly, or nurturing a wounded spirit. Nothing has changed over time. Massage has just gotten a little more sophisticated. Massage techniques have become more organized which reflects mankind ongoing process of discovering and understanding how the human body works.
Most of us don’t realize that we need bodywork. To some people, bodywork is what we need done to fix a dent in our car. The human body needs routine bodywork to undo the stress and pressure it goes through on a daily base. Below are five reasons why we need and deserve a massage this week:
- To stretch and realign tendons and ligaments.
- To reduce chronic pain in tender areas.
- To correct posture and movement so the body can move effortlessly and efficiently.
- To relieve chronic tension collected in the major muscle groups which impairs their function.
- To promote emotional and relational healing unearthed by deep-tissue manipulation. (such as: chronic stress that’s contributing to neck pain, keeping secrets that contribute to shoulder pain, etc.)
Massage is good for Body, Mind, and the Sprit. Massage has been shown to be an excellent immune booster. It is also an effective treatment for scores of common health problems and concerns; ranging from tension headaches, childbirth pain, anxiety, depression and cancer pain.
You deserve a massage today! So give Total Health Guidance a call at 321-332-6984 and let one of our awesome Massage Therapists help you discover the tremendous power of massage. This week, all 1 hour massages are just $50!