Our Holistic Healthcare Specialties:
I am very fortunate to have found Total Health Guidance. They were very helpful, well organized and professional. Their whole team collectively have a great understanding, and amazing backgrounds. They get to know you as a person, and not just as another customer. My experience with Hannah, and Tony was awesome, they did an incredible job! – A. T. Orlando, FL
Call us today at 321-332-6984 and schedule your free consultation to see if our services are right for you.
Llámenos para una consulta gratis en Español 407-270-6204
- Utilizing a unique blend of traditional Eastern and Western medicine, our board certified acupuncture physicians tailor treatment to your specific needs. This holistic approach to internal medicine is entirely drug-free and uses your body’s own natural processes to bring about healing. Through stimulation of the body’s energy channels, acupuncture can bring about relief from a host of physical, emotional, and psychological issues. Acupuncture is an effective treatment for pain management, infertility, digestive issues, and emotional disorders such as depression and anxiety.
- Feeling stuck? Unsure of the next steps in reaching your personal, financial, relational, educational, or career goals? Life coaching is an effective, inexpensive method to gain insight, accountability, and support on your path to finding these answers. Our professional life coaches were once again ranked “Best in Orlando” and are available for in-person sessions as well as phone and Internet sessions for those outside of the Central Florida area.
- We offer a variety of options to address anger issues. Options include individual counseling, weekly support groups, and our formal Anger Management Course. We have a specific anger management support group for men as well as one for women. Our formal course consists of two individual counseling sessions focused on identifying anger triggers and coping skills, along with a written curriculum for review and evaluation. This 8-hour course satisfies all legal requirements for a court-ordered anger management class. A formal letter of completion will also be provided upon successful completion of the course.
- At Total Health Guidance, our counseling approach is grounded in a holistic, integrative perspective of treatment. Rather than focusing only on emotional or psychological issues, we also incorporate physical, financial, spiritual, nutritional, and relational health into our treatment plans as well. It is our belief that each of these areas of life must be taken into consideration when working towards sustainable, long-term health.
- Process addictions, such as compulsive sexual behaviors, can be just as detrimental to our well-being as an addiction to drugs or alcohol. While not addressed as openly as other addictions, sex/porn addiction is a very real problem that can negatively affect families, relationships, employment, physical health, and emotional/spiritual health. To take an assessment to determine if you or a loved one may have a sexual addiction, or to find out more information on our sex/porn addiction services, please click here.
- Use of drugs and alcohol as a coping skill often begins innocently enough, but can quickly turn into a compulsive habit with a host of negative consequences. Our substance abuse counselors can help you to identify problem drinking or use of illegal substances, how these behaviors are affecting your life, how to find community support from other recovering addicts, and how to implement alternative, healthy coping skills that will help you to face life on life’s terms. We offer support groups and drug-free detox for many addictions.
- Our team is qualified to complete multiple types of psychological evaluations, including full psychological assessments, psychosocial evaluations, psychosexual evaluations, immigration hardship evaluations, and substance abuse evaluations. Our affordable, professional evaluation reports can be utilized for both court-ordered and voluntary assessments. As the most affordable place for psychological evaluations in Florida, we not only see clients from the Orlando area, but also from Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, and other locations throughout the state. To see a complete list of the clinical and education psychological evaluations that we offer, please click here.
- Struggling to lose weight or meet personal health goals? Our team of Physicians, Nutritional Counselors, and Health Coaches are here to help! We will take the time to learn about your current dietary and nutrition habits through an initial evaluation, and then provide a comprehensive nutrition plan designed specifically to help you reach your goals. Along with weight loss, we also specialize in weight/muscle gain, sports nutrition, and dietary education for those diagnosed with chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, cancer, and hypertension.
- While individual therapy can provide a host of benefits, sometimes the issues you are facing can also impact other important people in your life such as: spouses, children, parents, siblings, or extended family members. By taking a systemic, collaborative approach to counseling, our staff can help to facilitate healing and understanding between couples and families. We are also a state-approved center for premarital counseling so couples can get a discount on their marriage license.
- Depression and anxiety are two of the most commonly diagnosed mental health disorders and can have wide-ranging impacts on our daily functioning. Symptoms such as difficulty sleeping, changes in appetite, feeling sad most of the day, low energy, racing thoughts, difficulty focusing, or muscle tension can indicate the presence of depression or anxiety. Through our integrative approach to treatment, we can help to explore these symptoms and find healthy, effective methods for managing chronic depression and anxiety. Our desire is to address the root causes and not simple treat the symptoms.
- While massage therapy is most widely known for its stress reduction and relaxation benefits, this form of therapy can also be applied to many other issues you may be facing. Our Licensed Massage Therapist can work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan focusing on your specific needs. Whether you are looking for stress reduction, increased energy, relief from acute or chronic pain, improved sleep, or reduced anxiety levels, massage therapy can be an effective treatment approach. We also offer specialized massage services, including AromaTouch massage and Emotional Release massage.
- In some cases, the issues you are facing may be severe enough that a weekly counseling appointment is just not enough. At Total Health Guidance, we offer comprehensive, individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs that utilize our full team of specialists to provide the highest level of care available in an outpatient setting. By working together as a cohesive unit, we are able to tailor our treatment plan to provide truly holistic care for mind, body, and spirit. Intensive outpatient programs are ideal for recovery addicts, those with eating disorders, marriage crises, and severe mental or physical health issues. Those clients who participate in our intensive health programs from outside of the Orlando area can stay at one of the hotels directly across the street from our office.
- We have licensed Christian counselors that are trained in integrating biblical principles with psychological therapy techniques. Along with Christian counseling for depression, anxiety, and other mental health disorders, we also provide affordable Christian couples counseling and Christian family therapy in our Orlando office.
Insurance, Employee Assistance Programs, Grants, and Scholarships
- Counselors at Total Health Guidance are in-network providers for Magellan, AvMed, MultiPlan, and Humana insurance companies. We also have discounted out-of-network rates for BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Aetna, United Healthcare, Cigna, and most other insurance carriers. We are in-network providers for many employee assistance programs (EAPs) in which clients can receive counseling at no charge. Along with insurance and EAPs, we also provide free counseling through various grant programs for those who qualify. We do not turn anyone away for mental health counseling. If someone does not qualify for the free therapy and still has a financial need, we have other scholarships available to offer low cost counseling services. Please call our office to determine if you qualify for free counseling services or our low-cost scholarship-based therapy.
- Massage therapy, acupuncture, nutrition, and life coaching services are not normally covered by insurance plans, however some exceptions may apply. Please call our office to determine if insurance will cover massage, acupuncture, and nutrition services.
- Our office is located in Orlando just off of I-4 near Universal Studios. We service clients from all over the Central Florida area. We provide counseling, massage, nutrition, and acupuncture in our office for those in: Orlando, Ocoee, Winter Garden, Windermere, Maitland, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Winter Park, Apopka, and Clermont.
- Because of our affordable rates, we provide psychological evaluations, immigration hardship evaluations, and psycho-sexual evaluations for clients in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Miami, Gainesville, and throughout the state of Florida.
- Our convenient location and access to hotels directly across the street from our office allows clients taking part in our Intensive Out-Patient (IOP) program to join us from Florida, California, Texas, New York or any other state in the country.