Overview of Intensive Treatment Programs
At Total Health Guidance we believe in an integrated, holistic approach that combines physical, emotional, relational, spiritual, and financial health. Our Intensive Treatment Programs offer a unique opportunity to combine the benefits of counseling, massage, acupuncture, nutritional consultation, and financial guidance in a more concentrated setting. Each Intensive Program is fully customized to the needs of the individual, incorporating those components that would be most beneficial. This powerful approach allows individuals, couples, and families to break through the barriers that have been holding them back from achieving total health.
Who can benefit from an Intensive Treatment Program?
Those who seek our Intensive Treatment Programs are generally experiencing a life crisis where they either feel stuck in their current personal therapy or recovery, or they have a desire to move more quickly through the concerns that they are facing. With an integrated team of psychologists, mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists, pastoral counselors, massage therapists, and acupuncture physicians, we can address concerns such as:
- Addictions (Substance abuse, Alcohol, Pornography, Sex and Love addiction, Gambling, Workaholics, Etc.)
- Trauma (Sexual / Physical / Psychological abuse, Abandonment issues, Neglect, Deprivation, and Grief )
- Diagnosed Disorders (Eating Disorders, Bipolar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, PTSD, Etc.)
- Relational Conflict (Marriages, Couples, and Families)
- Personal Growth (Mid-Life Crisis, Identity Issues, Career Changes, Etc.)
At Total Health Guidance we have the privilege of being able to create completely customized Intensive Treatment Programs for each individual. In general, most of our intensives last approximately 5 days and involve a total of 15-40 treatment hours. Since each Intensive Program can vary dramatically, the price also varies based on the care provided. Most of our Intensive Programs cost less than $2,500. Some insurance plans will cover all or a portion of the cost, but this varies from plan to plan and can be addressed during your free intake session. This is an investment in your emotional or relational health that will no doubt save you time, money, and stress in the long haul. To learn more about the Intensive Program that would be right for you and the accompanying cost, please contact us at 321-332-6984.
Getting Started & Potential Components of an Intensive Treatment Program
All of our Intensive Programs start with a FREE initial intake session (over the phone or in person). This intake is to establish the client’s goals and the best treatment options to reach those goals. During the intake session a draft of the Intensive schedule will be completed and the total cost will be calculated. If, after the free intake session, the case manager and the client agree that an Intensive Program is the right course of action we can begin the scheduling process. In most cases, Intensive Treatment can begin soon after the intake. If the client has a primary therapist outside of Total Health Guidance, we recommend that a pre-intensive and post-intensive phone session take place between the primary therapist and the Total Health Guidance case manager to ensure synergy of treatment. These sessions would only take place after receiving written permission from the client.
Since each intensive is customized, there is no one set schedule. Here are some of the components that could be included in your Intensive Treatment Program:
- Self-Care Planning
- Psychological Evaluation
- Trauma or Grief Therapy
- Concern Specific Counseling
- Financial/Budget Counseling
- Pastoral/Spiritual Counseling
- Nutritional/Physical Assessment
- Acupuncture for pain, stress, cravings or addiction support
- Massage therapy for pain, stress, emotional release, or overcoming trauma
- Support Groups: Groups could include anger management, women’s empowerment, men’s processing, etc.
- Case Discussion: This unique component involves the client sitting as a silent observer while the treatment team discusses the client’s concerns. In some cases this can be difficult to hear, but can also lead to very powerful personal insight for the client.
- Next Steps – A follow-up planning session that concludes the Intensive Program.
Accommodations for those not in the Orlando area: (All are directly across the street from our office.)
Fairfield Inn & Suites
5614 Vineland Rd. Orlando, FL 32819
Wingate by Wyndham Universal Studios & Convention Center
5661 Windhover Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
Quality Inn & Suites
5635 Windhover Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
To learn more about our Intensive Treatment Programs, please contact us at 321-332-6984.