Are you having difficulty making changes in your life? Which of the following best describe you?
- Stage One: Precontemplation – Not ready for change.
- Stage Two: Contemplation – Aware of the need for change.
- Stage Three: Preparation/Determination – Committed to Make Change.
- Stage Four: Action/Willpower – Actively taking steps toward change.
- Stage Five: Maintenance – Focus on and continue to progress.
If you are looking to make changes in your life this model of treatment may be beneficial to you. The 5 Stages of Change Model can help with those needing to make changes in these areas and others:
- Substance use
- Unhealthy Eating Habits that has brought on medical problems & increased weight
- Addictive Behaviors (Other than substance use.)
- Unhealthy / Toxic Relationships
- Procrastination – Working Toward Goals Yet Afraid of the Process
- Toxic Work Environment
The 5 Stages of Change Model may be able to help you move into a new area of successful change.