As Licensed Clinical Christian Counselors, we care about the spiritual as well as emotional health and well-being of our clients. We have found that many Christians prefer having therapy with a Christian counselor because they believe that another Christian will be better able to understand how their faith impacts their counseling needs. We use an approach that integrates prayer, Biblical principles, and other therapeutic techniques.
Whatever your spiritual, relational, or emotional needs are, the first step is to call and talk about it. We will be able to guide you from there. Call 321-332-6984 to schedule your first appointment.
- Christian/Pastoral Counseling – Services are available for those seeking a faith-based counseling approach for depression, anxiety, addictions and relationships. Sessions are available with John Stiteler, MA, LCCT, CNC or Sharon Toldson, MS, LCCT.
- Theophostic Prayer Ministry (TPM) for individuals trying to reconcile their Christian beliefs with their current behavior.
- Christian Marriage Counseling for couples looking to connect or reconnect with one another.
- Spiritual Abuse Recovery for people needing a confidential environment to share their struggles, but are uncomfortable talking with their current pastor.
- Orlando Area Wedding Ceremonies for those looking for a Christian minister to perform their ceremony.
- Church & Christian School Speaking. Pastors, Missionaries and others in full-time Christian Ministry may find John Stiteler’s services useful.
The costs for counseling sessions are calculated on a sliding scale based on your income. Fees range from $65 – $100 per 50 minute session.