Healthy relationships are a cornerstone of a happy and healthy life, but even so they aren’t always so easy to maintain. At Total Health Guidance, we offer services to help you build and keep solid relationships with those you love.
- Pre-Marital Counseling – Couples planning to get married can attend sessions that provide a quick, inexpensive and effective way to start out on solid ground.
- Marriage Ceremonies – John Stiteler is an ordained Christian Minister who can perform non-denominational weddings in the Orlando area.
- Couples Counseling / Family Therapy – Couples struggling with sex, intimacy, communication, finances, addiction or conflict resolution may benefit from couples therapy. Additionally, those contemplating separation or divorce as well as those currently separated seeking reconciliation may find therapy helpful. Family therapy can be useful for families:
- dealing with a special needs child
- wanting to reduce stress
- better handle parenting issues
- blended families or shared-parenting
- Parenting Coordination – This service is designed for divorced parents needing a Parenting Coordinator to assist with decision making regarding a child(ren).
- Collaborative Divorce – Divorcing couples looking for an inexpensive alternative to litigated divorce will find this service beneficial.
Fees for counseling sessions are $100/hour. Some scholarship discounts may be available for low income clients. Please call our office at 321-332-6984 for additional information.
Call us at 321-332-6984 to discuss your situation and schedule an appointment.